I currently work at NEC Labs America, Princeton, NJ with the Systems Research Group (formerly a part of the Autonomic Computing Group). My research interests span data analytics, big data/stream processing, program analysis, distributed systems, and large scale system debugging.
My Academic Advisor is:
Prof. Gail Kaiser, Programming Systems Laboratory, Columbia University
Professionally I have also worked with in the Systems Analysis and Verification Dept, from Jan 2010, to Sept 2010, and then from Jun-Aug 2011 at Princeton, New Jersey. I have briefly worked as Business Analyst at McKinsey & Co., New York in 2008. In my undergrad years I interned as an Research Consultant at Instituto de Soldedura Equalidade (Lisbon, Portugal), a research organization under the aegis of the European Union where I was involved in a Project called "Natrualhy", additionally I was also a Research Assistant at the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (Computer Integrated Manufacturing Lab) where I worked on Supply Chain Management.
* We are Hiring!
* Awarded NEC Business Contribution Award - 2016
* Awarded NEC Business Contribution Award - 2015
* Our group has internship positions open in the summer/fall. If you are interested please contact me
* Please look at a detailed intern advertisement for projects I am involved in
- In particular I am looking for someone with a background in the following areas
1. Unstructured Log Data Analysis for Bug Diagnosis
2. Big Data Streaming Systems (Hadoop, Spark Streaming)
3. Cloud Computing
4. Software Defined Networking
How to write reviews
How to write an introduction for research papers - Rob Sherwood